Monday, September 15, 2008

9/10/08 Wed: Did you HEAR that?!


Current Mood: Grossed out!

OK I have to devote at least a LITTLE mention about this phenomenon or I couldn't live with myself. Actually I'd love to capture this on video only so that I could PROVE it's existence.
I have never in my entire life imagined for one second that such a tiny frail little body could produce such enormously LOUD bouts of gas. I'm not talking cute giggle inducing poots, we are talking full fledged Mount St. Helen's eruptions that could only be reproduced by a man who consumed 4 chili dogs, a vat of chili and a six pack of carbonated beverage. There are times after these monumental explosions where I fully expect to take off Jayden's diaper and find he successfully blew off his tiny butt cheeks and they are hanging on by a thin thread to the rest of his body.
The other night his rumblings were so loud in his bed that it woke us up out of a deep sleep around 3 am and his Dad said out loud WHAT WAS THAT?! As I scooped him up to do a diaper check, I fully expected little man to be turned inside out from that nuclear blast! Luckily it was just a false alarm with a "streak" and once the diaper was replaced Jayden peacefully went back to sleep (:

0 comments:

a href="http://tickers.families.com">