Sunday, August 3, 2008

7/31/08 Thurs: HE IS HERE!

Current Mood: WOW, there are no words!



Isn't he beautiful? He's the sweetest thing too! Makes me wonder WHY we didn't have a baby sooner. We had QUITE a delivery. Poor little man had a lot to go through, and Mommy too! Daddy was AMAZING and really was the best labor coach EVER! If it wasn't for his support I would have never been able to go through what I did. (I can say the same for my family as well!!) But it was all SO worth it in the end, and I'd do it again without hesitation if I had to! I know it's cliche but they say you forget about the pain and what you went through when you see your baby's face. I can agree to that being a 100% true statement, at least for me anyway.


I PROMISE I'll be posting more details, pictures and videos once I am healed a little more. I haven't even had time to collect my thoughts and record all the details of the last few days events. In fact, we just got released from the hospital Saturday afternoon and today (Sunday) is the first day I've even been near the computer....and I'm not supposed to be sitting straight up for long periods of time. So I'll do a quick post to update everyone and provide the birth story and details in a week or so when I am healed up a little better.

Please forgive me everyone, as I am sorry I haven't been responding to e-mails. As I said, I have a lot of healing to do and currently am *ahem* just a tad busy with little man (:
Check back in a week or so to see more pics, vids and the birth story! Now I gotta go give our little man some Mommy kisses!

Here are some pics to tide you over till then!

1 comments:

Tammy W. Hill said...

Julie and I are looking at the pictures and think Jayden is absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for you all and wish you all the blessings that heaven has in store for you. Much love, The Hill Family

a href="http://tickers.families.com">