Friday, July 11, 2008

Awesome Poem....

TO MY UNBORN CHILD

To my unborn child,
what I wish to give you in times to come,
happiness, and wisdom,
a life filled with fun!

To explore all adventures of your curious mind,
to become knowledgeable of what you'll find.

As I await your arrival and the presence of newborn cries,
I picture how you'll look when I open up my eyes.

I feel your movements every time I wake each day,
letting mommy know that you’re okay.

Obstacles I hope you'll overcome,
education, you will have a great one!

I stay up late reading to youand talking to my stomach,
a feeling I never knew.
Hungry all the time 'No doubt you're a son of mine'.

You make me feel happy even when I'm sad,
because the honor of creating a new life makes me quite glad.

Proud of you I am,
I already know how you'll be,
a smart 'lil' man for mommy to see,
no worries from me a mom to be,
to a special baby boy I can't wait to see.

0 comments:

a href="http://tickers.families.com">