Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/14/08 Tues: I FOUND MY FEET & Dancing!







Current Mood: Mesmerized

Tonight Jayden was sitting on Mommy's lap and suddenly realized he had feet! He was grabbing at them and just staring while his little toes were wiggling. It was the cutest thing to witness. He must have been staring at them for a good half of an hour!

Before the great foot discovery by explorer Jayden, Mommy and Jayden were dancing while making dinner. (actually Mommy was trying to keep Jayden occupied because it was also HIS dinner time and Mommy was JUST about done making her dinner!) The radio was playing and the song "Born to be my baby" by Bon Jovi came on and Mommy sang it to Jayden while we danced in the livingroom waiting for the oven timer to go off. Mommy changed the words a little though...he he

And I'll never let go cause
There's something I know deep inside

You were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your MOM

We got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God would know the reasons
But I bet he must have had a plan
Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby, I was made to be your MOM!


0 comments:

a href="http://tickers.families.com">