Thursday, May 29, 2008

4/15/08 Tue: Monthly Checkup

Current Mood: Thankful


Everything is measuring right on schedule but she told me I'm due July 23rd....lol. So who knows...I guess I'll go sometime that week!

I FINALLY gained 4 pounds, which she was very happy about because I'm where I should be right now but not to gain more than a pound a week from here on out. So I'm going to slow down on the ice cream She said also because I'm so tall that I have more space to fill out and that's why I'm not bigger looking, but my weight is now right where it should be and my uterus is measuring right on time.

Baby's heartbeat is 130-140 and she asked if we knew the sex yet and I said boy and she said YUP, that's a boy! He was flipping around as usual and not cooperating. Every time she tried to get the heartbeat he'd kick her and move.

I also have to get that glucose test and the last round of blood work the week of the 28th. Joy. Oh......and my next appt is the last once/a/month one.....after that one I'm far enough along that she wants to start seeing me every two weeks!!!!!! Time is flying!

0 comments:

a href="http://tickers.families.com">